Many thanks to Sheree Renée Thomas, editor of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, and her entire team, for bringing my newest short story to their readers. I’m thrilled and honored that “Animale dei Morti” earned the cover and landed a retro-fun, pulp-fictiony piece of art by Kent Bash.
This is the 73rd year of F&SF. It takes an incredible amount of love, dedication, and talent to keep a magazine running that long. I encourage readers to check out the magazine’s history on Wikipedia. It’s a fascinating read and a literal Who’s Who of the genre.
Here are the relevant links for those who are interested:
- Print subscriptions directly from F&SF: https://www.fandsf.com/buy-sub.htm
- PayPal subscriptions: https://www.fandsf.com/subscribe.htm
- Electronic subscriptions worldwide, all formats, via Weightless Books: https://weightlessbooks.com/format/the-magazine-of-fantasy-and-science-fiction-6-issue-subscription/
- Amazon US (Kindle edition only): http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ZFZ4O8/
- Amazon UK (Kindle edition only): http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004ZFZ4O8/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fandsf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fantasyandsf/posts/10159475751792258
- Purchase current or back issues: https://www.fandsf.com/backish.htm
- Table of contents and get a copy: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59971156-the-magazine-of-fantasy-science-fiction-759-jan-feb-2022